Degree Plan (all documents in PDF format)
DEGREE PLANS ARE MANDATORY FOR ALL BUSINESS MAJORS
- All business students must have a completed degree plan in Degree Works under the planner tab and have it vetted by the CBPA Undergraduate Advising Office since 2009.
- Advisor holds can and will be removed on the basis of a vetted degree plan up to one year prior to graduation or up to 6 years, whichever is sooner, pending an overall and/or CBK GPA are maintained at a 2.3 or higher.
- The review process can take a while so starting early is ideal to ensure that a hold is removed prior to registration.
- There are occasions where a requested degree plan review might require additional student edits to the plan before the advisor hold can be removed.
- Students who have not yet had a vetted degree plan and are trying to have the advisor hold removed as a result of the plan (see below for details) must submit the plan by no later than 5 P.M., Friday, 9 August 2013.
- Saving a plan in the Degree Works system does not automatically notify the CBPA Undergraduate Advising Office that a plan is in the system. Students need to use the request form below to notify the office and request the degree plan review.
- All email inquiries as to an advisor plan review will be directed to that form.
- Students with less than a 2.3 overall and/or CBK GPA may still be required to come in for an advising appointment but still need to have a completed degree plan.
- Students who have been admitted to the University but have not started taking classes will still be required to come in for advising in their first semester at ODU as a transfer student or first year as a freshman.
- The only students who do not have to complete a degree plan are AUG or DEC 2013 graduation candidates, who instead, should be having the departmental graduation paperwork completed instead through the CBPA UGA Office in 1011 Constant Hall.
Read this First!
Degree Plan Presentation
Tentative Course Cycle
Form Request for CBPA UGA Staff to Remove Advisor Hold based on Degree Plan Submission
Example Degree Plans (2012-13 Catalog)